Direct from the farm
Come and experience the Marlborough Farmers’ Market!
We are OPEN under Level 2. See you Sundays.
Please do remember the following :
- Wear a Face covering – unless 12 years of age or under.
- Sign in with the QR codes
- Maintain Social Distancing
- Only handle stall produce that you plan to purchase
- Sanitise your hands (various locations, including stallholders stands)
Stay safe and thanks for supporting your local Farmers’ market – your local hub for fresh, local, seasonal produce and goods direct from the farm gate to your dinner plate. We hope to see you again real soon.
Every Sunday between 9am-12pm at the A&P Showgrounds
Enjoy the taste of the freshest seasonal fruit, vegetables and produce that Marlborough has to offer.
Our Farmers’ Market is full of locally grown and sourced food, sold by the producer.
Know that the meat, eggs and cheese you purchase comes from animals that have been treated humanely.
Feel great! Because not only are you nourishing yourself but you are also helping the environment by reducing your carbon footprint.
Support local, sustainable farmers, growers and businesses… Spend money locally.
Talk with our award winning stallholders and learn how your food is produced. Discover their favourite recipes, tips and ideas.
Enjoy locally roasted coffee and takeaway brunch.
Stalls are set up at a spaciousy.
ONE way VEHICLE traffic, in via the Alabama Road and out via Maxwell Road.
Entry is through one central walkway to scan yourself in or to sign in.
Keep following the mantra “if unwell please stay home”.
Above all, we love seeing you. Thank you for continued support to shop local.
Marlborough Farmers' Market Gallery
• It provides employment, offers wider cultural as well as commercial diversity in a region that is fast becoming a monoculture.
• Socially, it unites two different members of the community – producers and consumers, this can serve as an educational experience, where the customer learns about their food sources and the producer gets valuable consumer feedback.