We are OPEN at Level 2
We’re back in business and we will be outdoors.
On Sunday we are looking forward to serving you again at the A&P park, albeit with a few small changes to keep you and our vendors safe, and hope that you will enjoy the experience.
The picnic tables will stay stored away, but the fresh coffee and hot food will still have the Marlborough Farmers’ Market taste that you love so much.
Our winter market has grown significantly. A whopping 36 stalls who will be part of this week’s Sunday market will be spaced 3m apart, creating a massive market arena. About 1200 square metres. All stalls will have hand sanitiser available.
We’re really grateful and humbled by your past support and hope to see a good turnout this Sunday.
Gates to the public will open from 8.45am. As previously, the vehicle entrance will be on Alabama Road, and the exit onto Maxwell Road. There will be one formed entrance way into the market arena.
We will require you to
- Sign in at the Entrance
- Wear a Face covering – unless 12 years of age or under.
- Maintain Social Distancing
- Only handle stall produce that you plan to purchase
- If unwell, please stay home
Read about the market changes in a Marlborough Express interview with our Chair Rob Harrison.
What’s on offer?
The usual array of winter stalls. In addition, we also welcome back Mississippi Herbs, Craft and Helens Garden Plants
- Freshly brewed coffee as well as hot food for takeaway
- Fresh produce from your favourite veggie growers
- Early season, glasshouse grown asparagus,
- Garden plants
- Free range eggs
- Olive oil
- Breads, French patisserie, cakes and baking
- Small goods and charcuterie
- Kitchen and garden tool sharpening
Thank you for your support.
mā te wā.
PS Do you have a friend who would benefit from being on our mailing list? Please forward this newsletter to them with an invite to join our mailing list.